- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Assist in electrical circuit design for charging control of the energy storage system
- Assist in optimal charging control scheme design for energy storage system in AGV application
- Assist in test system setup and evaluation tests
- Assist in parameter optimization experiments and data analysis
- Graduate in STEM-related disciplines, such as Power Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines.
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Candidates should be capable and/or interested in the technical areas of charging electrical circuit design and control software design for energy storage system applications
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.