- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Design assembly automation systems for multi-customers in various industries
- Assist in other R&D activities such as design, analysis, development of software/hardware and system integration etc.
- Provide assistance in Robotics, Mechatronics and Automation projects
- Identify components suitable for designated project
- Fine-tune machine parts and components for systems
- Independently write reports documenting detail methods and results
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Automation, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Experience in Mechanics design/ Electronic Power /Control schemes design or Mechatronic system integration
- Ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork and good analytical thinking skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.