Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Research and Evaluate State-of-the-Art Robotic Systems
- Develop Mechanical Systems for Applications in Robotics and Automation
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical and Automation Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or relevant disciplines
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Experience in using AutoCAD, Solidworks, Matlab and Labview.
- Experience in programming using Java, C/C++ and Python.
- Experience in Mill, Lathe, 3D Printing, Laser Printing, Water Jet.
- Experience in Systems Development Life Cycle is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.