Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Perform RF, analog and mixed-signal module circuit design for sensor signal processing and RF transceivers
- Participate in system design, application design, testing and chip evaluation
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline in Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline
- A master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- Experience in Experience in RF, analog and mixed-signal modules design such as LNA, mixer, PA, LPF, PGA, VGA, VCO, PLL, ADC, DAC, RSSI, DC-DC and LDO
- Experience in RF and analog IC design tools, design flows and lab testing
- Knowledge on semiconductor devices, device modeling and foundry process
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.