- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Perform RF, analog and mixed-signal module circuit design for sensor signal processing and RF transceivers
- Participate in system design, application design, testing and chip evaluation
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline in Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline
- A master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- Experience in Experience in RF, analog and mixed-signal modules design such as LNA, mixer, PA, LPF, PGA, VGA, VCO, PLL, ADC, DAC, RSSI, DC-DC and LDO
- Experience in RF and analog IC design tools, design flows and lab testing
- Knowledge on semiconductor devices, device modeling and foundry process
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.