- To assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Support to conduct the design and/or testing of power management / EMI filter ICs;
- To undertake modelling, circuit simulations and layout design for power management / EMI filter ICs;
- To conduct literature and marketing survey on technologies, products, patents and research papers to collect background information for proposal drafting.
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Candidates should be equipped with the knowledge and experience in one of the following two areas:
- Hand-on experience in circuit design / layout design / component selection, familiar with electrical testing methodologies and equipment
- Hand-on experience in numerical modelling, analysis and simulations of electronics circuit, familiar with the power converter topologies and filter topologies
- Good command of both written and spoken English and/or Chinese
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.