- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Self-sufficient to develop package/module/sub-system/system level electrical solutions for power electronics applications;
- To undertake electrical modelling and simulations for power modules/sub-systems/systems;
- To evaluate electrical performance of power electronics products according to difference application scenarios;
- To conduct literature and marketing survey on technologies, products, patents and research papers to collect background information for proposal drafting.
- PhD holder in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, microwave engineering, physics, communication engineering other related disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Solid experience in 3D electromagnetic simulation with use of AWR, HFSS, ADS, etc;
- Knowledge of LTCC related circuitry design, dielectric materials, fabrication process is a big plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.