- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Perform system design, implementation and testing for wireless communication systems such as NB-IoT and eMTC.
- Participate in SoC and FPGA design, implementation and testing.
- PhD holder in Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Familiar with at least one modern communication systems including IoT, LTE-Advanced/LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA, ZigBee, Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Proficiency in Matlab and C/C++ language.
- Knowledge in ASIC development and protocol stack development is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.