- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Design and develop the latest Blockchain systems and platforms.
- Conduct system integration and testing.
- Participate in software development of other cyber-security projects.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing Blockchain platform and applications is a plus.
- Knowledge in Hyperledger Fabric is a plus.
- Knowledge in cyber security is a plus.
- Quick learning to pick up new tools and frameworks quickly.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.