- Work with a research team and develop algorithms, software tools and user experience designs for smart electrical/electronics systems;
- Perform engineering research and development on electrical/electronics technologies for simulation, controls, and automation;
- Participate and contribute to the project proposal preparation process and develop key IPs/patents of electrical/electronics technologies.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Research and project work experience closely aligned with the areas of interest of ASTRI;
- Creative, self-motivated and good problem solving skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.