- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Research on artificial intelligence and/or data science;
- Develop concept with user experience consideration;
- Graduate with a PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Signal Processing or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience in develop model and algorithm on machine learning or related projects;
- Experience in data analysis tool or research methodology;
- Experience in prototyping tool a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.