- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Perform material/component/module characterization and screening for advanced wireless communication transceivers such as NB-IoT and eMTC.
- Participate in system integration, testing and performance evaluation.
- PhD holder in Material Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience in characterization and testing of electronic material, components, and modules;
- Knowledge on semiconductor and electronic materials engineering.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.