- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Perform RF, analog and mixed-signal module circuit design for sensor signal processing and RF transceivers.
- Participate in system design, application design, testing and chip evaluation.
- PhD holder in Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience in Experience in RF, analog and mixed-signal modules design such as LNA, mixer, PA, LPF, PGA, VGA, VCO, PLL, ADC, DAC, RSSI, DC-DC and LDO.
- Experience in RF and analog IC design tools, design flows and lab testing.
- Knowledge on semiconductor devices, device modeling and foundry process.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.