- Develop analysis algorithm to extract the chemical information from the optical spectrum(e.g. Raman/ NIR adsorption)
- Work with sensor team to develop control analysis for the optical sensing system and portable device.
- Develop graphic user interface for device control and data analysis.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Familiar with Python, MatLab, Java, C/C++, and/or other programming languages is a plus.
- Experience in statistics and chemometric modeling using multivariate analysis such as PLS/PCA/ SIMCA, etc.
- Experience in UI development and lab automation with Android, Matlab, LabView and/or other programming languages
- Experience in image analysis and machine learning algorithm is a plus.
- Experience in spectroscopic/optics instrumentation is beneficial
- Good written and communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent and responsible
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.