- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Research on AI and data analytics for healthcare technologies;
- Develop concept or prototype with user experience consideration.
- Graduate with a PhD degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Experience in develop model or algorithm on data science or related project;
- Experience in data analysis tool or research methodology;
- Experience in software programming / signal processing is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.