- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Conduct scientific research to design, implement, and evaluate novel ML algorithms
- Develop working prototypes that use techniques of AI/ML/DL to analyze data and devise computational models, in area of text analysis, NER, Knowledge graph.
- Technical discussions and creation of new ideas within the existing analytics team
- Runtime analysis and improvements of existing algorithms implementations
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience using a programming language such as Python/R/Java;
- Experience with at least one deep Learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch
- Familiar with various statistical machine learning and deep learning techniques;
- Preferred: experience with one or more of the following areas: NLP, Knowledge graph, graph analytics, pattern recognition.
- Preferred: Publication record in top ML conferences
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.