- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Research and evaluate state-of-the-art AI algorithms prototypes for our projects
- Develop working prototypes that use techniques of AI/ML/DL to analyze data and devise computational models, in area of text analysis, NER, Knowledge graph.
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Data Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Experience in programming using Python/R/Java
- Experience in machine learning, or deep learning algorithms development
- Preferably with experience in deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras)
- Preferably with experience in Neo4J, Tableau
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.