- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Design and develop signal processing algorithms for wireless communications systems
- Design and develop 5G radio equipment physical layer software and protocol stack software
- Take part in 5G radio equipment physical layer solution verification and end-to-end testing
- Take part in 5G network deployment and field trials
- Develop applications to enable 5G use cases such as smart factories, smart mobility, gaming, enterprise network, etc.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience in MATLAB/C/C++ programming language is a plus.
- Experience with real-time software programming and multi-threaded programming is a plus.
- Experience in wireless physical layer signal process is a plus.
- Familiar with at least one modern wireless communication system, such as LTE, 5G and etc is a plus.
- Experience with image processing and machine learning is a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.