- Develop package/module-level 3D structural and packaging solutions for power electronics applications
- Perform 3D structural and packaging modeling and simulations for power electronics applications
- Evaluate the structure integrity, reliability and thermo-mechanical performance of the 3D power electronics products according to different application scenarios
- Conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers to collect background information
- Participate and contribute to the project proposal writing process and develop key IPs/patents o power electronics technology
- Master’s degree or above in the Electric/Electronic/Mechanic/Thermal Engineering, or related disciplines
- Master Degree with 3+ years or PhD with less experience in thermal/mechanical design
- Expertise in structural and package design for power electronic packages with hands on experience in finite element modeling & simulation tools
- Skilled with 3D design & modeling tools, such as Solidworks, AutoCAD, Pro/E, etc.
- Familiar with material characterization, reliability test and failure analysis
- Good written and communication skills in English
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 April 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.