- Self-sufficient to develop system-level thermal solutions for power electronics applications, such as base station, brick converters, power packages, etc.;
- To undertake thermal and structure design and analysis for power semiconductors and power systems;
- To conduct tests for the characterization of packaging-related materials according to different application scenarios;
- To build up material; database.
- Master's degree or above in Thermal / Mechanical Engineering, Materials, Physics, or related disciplines;
- 3+ years industrial experiences in thermal/mechanical design for micro/power electronics for Master's Degree and less experience for PhD;
- Proficient om thermal and structural design for power electronic package/systems with hands on experience in numerical modeling & simulation, materials selection, and reliability analysis;
- Skilled with FEM/CFD simulation software such as ABAQUS, ANSYS, ICEPAK, Flotherm, FlowSim, etc.;
- Familiar with 3D design & modeling tools, such as Solidworks, AutoCAD etc.; Knowledge on DoE, DFM/DFR is a plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later 15 May 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.