- Perform R&D on network virtualization technologies, such as NFV (Network Function Virtualization), SDN (Software Defined Networking), SFC (Service Function Chaining), MEC (Mobile Edge Computing), to evolve next generation mobile network.
- System integration of LTE end-to-end network, performance tuning.
- NFV/cloud infrastructure integration, from development to deployment.
- Research major open projects related to cloud/NFV: OPNFV, ONP, OpenStack, OpenDaylight, ONOS, DPDK.
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of experience, or Master's degree with 3+ years of experience in Computer Science, Engineering or Telecommunications related studies, or PhD holder in related area. Less experience (including fresh graduates) will be considered for Engineer position.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols.
- Solid experience in programming languages, like C++/C.
- Knowledge of LTE and its network architecture (SAE).
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 August 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.