- Undertaking development tasks assigned by team manager;
- Development tasks may involve, but not limited to machine learning, data analysis;
- Studying and improving existing NLP models to expedite product iteration;
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement;
- Collaborating with customers and internal teams in a professional manner.
- PhD holder or Master degree holder in Computer Science, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 1 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered;
- Solid experience and knowledge in python and its relevant libraries such as NumPy, SciPy and Pandas is a highly preferred and hands-on experience in Kotlin is highly preferred for candidate with data analyst background;
- Solid experience and knowledge in Git workflow is highly preferred;
- NLP specific coding and machine learning experience are highly preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.