- Develop electronics materials used for the fabrication process of high density interconnect in microelectronics industry.
- Develop synthesis approaches for novel organic compounds and carry out synthesis experiments.
- Perform compositional analysis and chemical analytical analysis of various electronics materials.
- Instruct the process engineers for the application of developed material recipe for circuit formation.
- Master's Degree or above in Applied Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, or related disciplines.
- 3+ years relevant working experience for Master's Degree holder and less experience for PhD holder.
- Knowledge on functional organic compounds used for the interconnect pattern formation processes, such as electrodeposition and microetching.
- Strong experience in chemical analysis of organic compounds using advanced analytical techniques, such as UV/Vis, GC-MS, HPLC and NMR.
- Strong communication skills to work together with the team members of different disciplinary background.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.