- Work with team member to develop circuits and solutions for wireless power transfer (WPT) systems according to product specifications;
- Perform magnetic shielding and magnetic structure design, analysis, simulation and validation using CAD tool;
- Responsible for new magnetic shielding material design, selection and integration in WPT product;
- Responsible for new magnetic structure proposal, simulation, fabrication and integration in WPT prototype system;
- Conduct literature review on products, patents and research papers to collect background information and facilitate project proposal.
- BS or above in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related disciplines;
- 5+ years relevant experience for BS, 3+ years relevant experience for Master's degree holder and less experience for PhD;
- Proficient in using 3D EM field simulation tool such as HFSS or Maxwell or COMSOL Multiphysics;
- Experience in magnetic shielding material (e.g. Ferrite) design and application;
- Experience in magnetic structure design and application;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills, strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent and responsible character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.