- Algorithm research and development for the core technology of textual semantic analysis and understanding, such as word segmentation, word prediction and dependency parsing, for OCR system post processing
- Code implementation and optimization
- Cooperation with team members and providing system integration solution
- IP development of core technologies
- Other related tasks on demand
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering./Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Solid research and development experience in machine learning
- Experience in deep learning, language modelling and natural language processing are strong pluses
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 January 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.