It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Responsible for the packaging process development for various of power electronics modules, such as IGBT, IPM, PIM, Hybrid PACK, EconoPACK, SiC, GaN modules
- Work with marketing and technology transfer team to prepare engineering prototypes and conduct on-site support
- High Diploma or above in STEM with a minimum of 3 years related experience;
- Familiar with power electronics packaging process and equipment, such as die bonder, heavy aluminum wire bonder, clip bonder, vacuum reflow oven, transfer molding machines;
- Familiar with DoE methodology in process development;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player;
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected].
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.