- Development of machine learning and deep learning based medical image analysis applications, e.g. pathology and endoscopy.
- Code implementation, debugging and optimization.
- Cooperation with team members and providing system integration solution.
- IP development of core technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid development experience in image processing and computer vision.
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms on computer vision and image processing applications will be a strong plus.
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 Janaury 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.