- Responsible for the research and development of digital hologram generation and image processing algorithms, such as hologram calculation speed enhancement, error and noise reduction, image quality enhancement etc.
- Responsible for the software development & programming with the algorithms, including algorithm optimization, coding, verification, product development and testing in both Windows/Android/Linux platforms.
- Resolve technical problems related to software and system platform.
- Technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with 6+ years relevant experience, or Master's degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Those with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Knowledge in digital hologram generation algorithm is a must.
- Experience in digital hologram image processing is a must.
- Familiar with computer programming skills on C/C++, JAVA, OpenCV, Matlab/Octave, OpenGL, etc is preferred.
- Experience in programming with Linux/QT/.Net/Python/Perl, Linux OS maintenance, SVN/Git, OpenCL/CUDA is a plus.
- Experience in embedded system firmware development is a plus.
- Self-motivated and good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 August 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.