- Basic circuit design and schematic drawing for portable device and optical sensing module;
- PCB layout;
- Mechanical drawings and design for products;
- BOM generation, board bring-up, assembly, diagnose and validation;
- Liaison with external hardware manufacturers, part suppliers and sub-contractors;
- Working with mechanical part suppliers to define design specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, industrial design or any related fields with 6+ years’ experience, Master Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Familiar with schematics and layout tools, e.g., PowerPCB, Protel, and drawing tools such as AutoCAD, Solid Works, etc;
- Familiarity with circuit design tools such as Agilent ADS, OrCAD
- Experience in circuit measurement and testing, including the use of oscilloscope, battery emulator, etc.;
- Experience in PCB tape-out and assembly;
- Knowledge in wireless communication standards, e.g., Bluetooth, WiFi, ZigBee, etc. is a plus;
- Experience in EMC/EMI analysis and measurement is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 May 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.