- Carry out micro-architecture design, RTL coding, FPGA prototyping and implementation.
- Carry out algorithm optimization for hardware implementation.
- Carry out module-level or top-level verification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid knowledge on computer architecture and micro-processor.
- Hands-on experience in micro-architecture, RTL coding, FPGA prototyping and FPGA implementation.
- Familiar with FPGA/SoC design methodology and latest EDA tools.
- Matlab/C, Perl, Cshell and Unix / Linux skills are preferred.
- Knowledge on computer vision and machine learning is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 August 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.