- Design and implement embedded firmware for digitally controlled power supplies
- Work with development team to ensure the system performs according to specifications and quality requirements
- Prepare design reviews and other engineering documentation as required
- Conduct code reviews and drive best practices to ensure high-quality results
- Master or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in developing embedded firmware
- Product development experience with various microcontroller/microprocessor architectures from TI, ADI, Microchip, Atmel, etc.
- Rich expertise in developing and debugging in C, C++ and Java
- Experience in DSP programming and hardware debugging for digital power supplies or power converter topologies is a plus
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills, strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent and responsible character
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 28 February 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.