- Design and develop AI and machine learning models and software systems for FinTech applications
- Perform the full cycle of model development which include building, validation, testing and evaluation;
- Document all implementation and testing with peer review.
- Deploy software systems at production sites
- Ph.D. holder in Mathematics, Computer Studies or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 year of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Experience in building AI and machine learning models is highly preferred
- Experience in programming using Python is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge in statistical analysis and data analytics is a plus
- Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is preferred.
- Self-motivated, fast learning and willing to work under pressure.
- Team player but can work independently
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.