- Participate and contribute to physical layer (PHY) algorithm design and system verifications in ASTRI’s 5G/6G research and development projects. Engaging activities including the followings:
- Physical layer algorithm design and performance simulations
- Standard compliance verification systems design and development
- Systems support for DSP and FPGA implementation
- Build up know-hows on 5G standardization
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 year of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Solid knowledge of wireless communication theory and digital signal processing is preferred
- Programming/scripting skills in MATLAB, Python, C/C++ is preferred
- Experience in wireless physical layer (PHY) algorithm design including channel and interference estimation, equalization, advanced receivers, decoders, tracking loops, multi-user detection, techniques to mitigate RF distortions will be an advantage.
- Experience in standardization (e.g., 5G/NR, 5G beyond, LTE, V2X, NB-IoT, Wi-Fi) will be an advantage
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, both spoken and written, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.