- Participate in a team for LTE-TDD/FDD Terminal and Femto base-station development.
- Develop innovative signal processing algorithms or protocol or FPGA/ASIC implementation or DSP implementation.
- Interface with hardware, software and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Telecommunications or related studies with 6+ years’ working experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ working experience, or fresh PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with at least one modern wireless communication system, such as LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/GSM, EvDo/CDMA2000, WiMAX and etc. is a plus.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C, or other simulation language is a plus.
- Development experience on FPGA/ASIC is a plus.
- Development experience on Protocol/ARM/MPC is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 27 July 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.