- Develop software and firmware for wearable and embedded systems.
- Use various development tools with consideration of user experience.
- Work independently and with the team to provide solution to meet project goal and meet deadlines.
- Participate in Software Quality activities, such as build and test automation, version control, software quality process.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Electronics, Engineering, Science or related discipline. Bachelor degree with 6+ years’ relevant experience in software development; Master degree with 3+ years’ experience; or fresh PhD holder would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Passionate about wearable technologies and open source projects, and use them to develop innovative products and solve daily problems.
- Solid experience in embedded system experience is desired.
- Knowledge in electronics is a plus.
- Fluent in English or Cantonese/Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.