- Develop visual intelligence software product and bring the best accuracy/performance as well as easy-of-use to customer.
- Independently test, release and improve software product based on customer’s feedbacks.
- Algorithm optimization for efficient execution and hardware simulation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Excellent development and debugging skills in using at least one of the following language: C/C++, Python, JAVA and Assembly.
- Have 2 year+ experience in software product development and/or testing.
- Familiarity with deep learning algorithm as well as traditional pattern recognition algorithms such as SVM, PCA/ICA, Random Forest, K-means, etc.
- Familiarity with at least one of the flowing machine learning platforms: TensorFlow, CAFFE, Torch, Theano, Keras, PyTorch.
- Familiarity with Linux system, GPU programming, compiler, OpenCV,OpenCL and parallel computing is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 November 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.