- Development of vision algorithms for industrial applications.
- Research on latest vision algorithms.
- Design and evaluation of vision software architecture.
- Literature review, open source code search and patent reading.
- Occasional business trips to other cities for onsite support.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ or Python
- Experience in software development on Linux is a plus.
- Experience in GPU programming is a plus.
- Expertise in either:
- machine-learning algorithms, including neural networks, optimizers, etc., or
- image-processing algorithms, including filters, image feature extraction, registration, etc.
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, OpenCV or CUDA is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.