- Perform R&D on latest Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) software system, with objective to deploy commercial trials and roll-outs in the market in partnership with industry leaders in this area;
- Software development and system integration on next generation end-to-end Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) software system (including in-vehicle gateway, edge gateway, back-end V2X management platform, front-end interfaces);
- Research and build up know-how and hands-on experience in
- Latest pre 5G/5G V2X network and system architecture standards;
- Supporting roadside sensor integration and testing (lidar, radar, UWB); and
- Communicating and supporting customers for commercialization.
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 2 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols is preferred;
- Knowledge of Python, TensorFlow would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Linux, CANBUS, RTK-GPS, GIS would be a plus;
- Candidate with vehicle driving experience and/or valid Hong Kong driving license would be a plus for the occasional car driving and operation for testing V2X technologies;
- Fluent in English good written and oral communication skills; Putonghua oral communication skills is preferred.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.