- Design UI artwork for mobile, web, and desktop applications.
- Develop animated and interactive prototypes of software products.
- Develop animated web pages.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Information Systems with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in a related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experienced in designing UIUX for mobile, web, and desktop applications and services.
- Experienced in Sketch, Axure, Principle, and/or other prototyping tools.
- Ability to create presentation graphic artwork a plus.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator & After Effects, a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 11 March 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.