- Review system performance requirements;
- Develop test cases and scripts;
- Contribute to test tool development;
- Carry out lab tests;
- Analyse test results and debug system functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Experienced in communication system test;
- Knowledge on at least one digital communication system: LTE-Advanced/LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA, ZigBee, Bluetooth and WiFi;
- Familiar with C/C++ and DSP;
- Knowledge on embedded system is a plus;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- A team player with good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.