It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist R&D project(s) as assigned
- Design, implement, integrate, and test the system software resided on mobile an server platform
- Design and review detailed feature requirements, system architecture, and test specifications
- Follow the software engineering process to develop high-quality software modules/system/products
- Provide detailed technical documentation of the design and testing throughout the software development life cycle and ISO processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering or other related disciplines
- Experience in mobile applications and its system, algorithms and technologies a plus (GUI frontend, GIS, 3D, IoT, blockchain, pedestrian navigation, BLE, CAD, Linux/Android/iOS, etc.)
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.