- Design, implement, integrate, and test the system software resided on mobile and server platform.
- Design and review detailed feature requirements, system architecture, and test specifications.
- Follow the software engineering process to develop high quality software modules/system/products.
- Documentation of the design and testing throughout the software development life cycle and ISO processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Engineering with 6+ years’ of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ of experience, or PhD holder in related area. Less experience (including fresh graduates) will be considered for Engineer position.
- Experience in mobile applications and its system, algorithms and technologies a plus (Smart City Applications, GUI frontend, networking, GIS, IoT, pedestrian navigation, BLE, Linux/Android/iOS, etc.).
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills (oral and written).
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.