- Design and develop multi-core software defined radio signal processing (DSP) in multi-core ARM system.
- Develop and maintain the Linux kernel system and device drivers for ARM core.
- Optimization of software defined radio solution to fulfil real time deadline requirements.
- Verification of LTE/5G PHY layer solution.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or related studies with 6+ years working experience; or Master degree with 3+ years working experience; or fresh PhD in related areas. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with at least one modern wireless communication system, such as LTE, 5G and etc is a plus.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming language is a must.
- Experience with real-time software programming and multi-threaded programming.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, or other scripting language is a plus.
- Experience in wireless physical layer signal process is a plus.
- Experience with the GCC, GDB, GNU toolchain, Yocto is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.