- Participate in a team for LTE/NR Terminal and Base-station development.
- Develop innovative signal processing algorithms in FPGA/ASIC implementation.
- Interface with hardware, software and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled.
- Ph.D holder, Master degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Familiar with at least one modern wireless communication system, such as LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/GSM, EvDo/CDmA2000, WiMAX and etc. is a plus.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C, or other simulation language is a plus.
- Development experience on Protocol/ARM/MPC is a plus.
- Development experience on FPGA / ASIC is a must.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.