- Design and develop scalable system with cloud, web, mobile App, IoT devices, SQL/NoSQL data processing and data analytics.
- Use various development tools with consideration of extensibility.
- Work independently and with the team to provide solution to meet project goal and meet deadlines.
- Participate in Software Quality activities, such as build automation, version control, software quality process.
- Bachelor degree with 6+ years’ relevant experience in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or Master degree with 3+ years’ experience; or fresh PhD holder would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Passionate about software technologies and open source projects, with hands-on experience in developing innovative software applications
- Solid experience in architecture design that involves cloud, web, mobile App and IoT devices.
- Fluent in English or Cantonese/Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.