Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Design and develop software systems for FinTech applications
- Participate in the cycle of software development: design, testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Conduct software quality control
- Document all implementation and testing with peer review.
- Deploy software systems at production sites
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree holder in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Node.js, Go, Python, Java
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience in practicing DevOps is a plus
- Strong teamwork and good analytical thinking skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.