- Participate in software development of cloud computing, distributed system, embedded system and financial big data projects.
- Algorithmic modelling, design and programming(C/C++, C#, Java, Python or Java Script).
- Provide subject matter expertise for quick development of prototype system for proof of concept & verifications.
- Follow standards and guidelines with great interest of the newest technologies, research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years relevant experience. Master's degree with 3+ years experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid experience in software and system development (C/C++, C#, Java, Python or Java Script).
- Knowledge of technologies like multi thread, socket, data structure, big data, algorithms, signal processing etc.
- At least 1 year of work experience on software development.
- Good team player and passionate about producing quality software and good user experience.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.