- Software development and algorithms implementation using Node.js, React.js, Solidity, Golang or Python.
- Contribute, provide guidance and lead in software design, development and testing including requirement analysis, software architecture design, user interface development, module development and improvement.
- Execute various regular tests according to testing plans
- Work independently, and closely collaborate with other developers in developing software solutions.
- Master ‘s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered.
- Development experience in blockchain backend is a plus
- Experience with engineering tools such as source code control systems (e.g., Git) is a plus
- Familiar with SDLC is a plus
- Strong self-motivation and work independently; Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.