- Develop backend server software for blockchain and Fintech applications
- Drafting of technical documents
- Work in a team setting and engage in the full cycle of product development and testing
- Ph.D. holder, Master, Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Proficient in Kotlin/Java, Java platform and spring boot is highly preferred
- Proficient in OOP, design patterns, RESTful APIs design is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in backend development using statically typed languages is a plus
- Experience in setup and maintenance of Jenkins CI/CD is a plus
- Experience in MySQL/PostgreSQL development is a plus
- Experience in Linux and GIT version control is preferred
- Experience building microservices is a plus
- Experience in React JS / Flutter is a plus
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.