- Software development and algorithms implementation using C++, C# or Python.
- Prepare complete testing plans for the deliverables and develop testing platforms
- Execute various regular tests according to testing plans
- Work independently, and closely collaborate with other developers in developing software solutions.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following technologies: C++/C#/Python
- Development experience in image processing and computer vision is a plus
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform is a plus
- Experience with engineering tools such as source code control systems (e.g., Git) is a plus
- Strong self-motivation and work independently; Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.