- Develop client application software and system
- Graphical user interface design for the big data analytics applications
- Research and study academic and industry articles or papers in the areas of distributed computing, machine learning and big data analytics to draft technical reports
- PhD holder, Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Multimedia Technologies, Information Engineering, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply. A minimum of 3 years of working experience is highly preferred. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Experience in programming or software development using front end framework is highly preferred
- Experience in user interface design and software system testing is preferred
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements is highly preferred.
- Experience in development in distributed application is a plus.
- Experience in design process is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.