- Participate in software development of financial data analytics platform and other big data analytics projects.
- Work independently, and closely collaborate with other developers and vendors and customers in developing client solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experiences with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with programming language such as, Java/Scala/Python.
- Experience in Web application development and deployment.
- Experience in building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Kafka, Storm or Spark-Streaming is a plus.
- Experience on Big Data tools such as, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Elastic Search is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.